GoodToDive is designed for use as a disinfecting agent for cleaning all items of SCUBA gear.
In its diluted form with water it is harmless to users and the environment.
Directions For Use
Granules should be diluted at a ratio of 14 grams (one level tablespoon) to 1 UK gallon (4.5 lts or 1.2 US Gallons) of warm water (fresh or Sea). Rinsed gear requires no supplemented rinsing to remove residues of the product. However, the gear may be allowed to soak for a few minutes to allow more intense effects and fresh water may be used to rinse if desired.
1. Use a clean container, e.g. bucket, sink or wash station.
2. Add one scoop (15ml) of GoodToDive for every 4.5 litres (1 UK gallon/1.2 US Gallons) of water. (GoodToDive will dissolve faster in warm water). This can also be done in a smaller container which is then added to the main container.
3. Stir the solution until completely dissolved (we recommend using a spoon or similar)
4. Immerse the regulators in the solution, agitate them to ensure that the fluid displaces any air bubbles.
5. Leave to soak for 5 – 10 minutes.
6. Remove the regulators. Rinse in fresh water if required (this is not essential).
7. Shake off excess liquid
8. Secure GoodToDive tape over the regulators second stages.
Your regulators are
Disinfecting a Scuba Mask
Follow steps 1 – 3 above
Immerse the mask and leave for 5 – 10 minutes.
Remove the mask and rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
Secure GoodToDive tape around mask box. Without box; wrap tape around the mask strap in a similar way to the way an airline luggage tag is applied.
Your mask is
Disinfecting a BCD Bladder
Follow steps 1 – 3 above, then using a syringe or a jug pour approximately 200ml of the fluid into the BCD through the inflator whilst pressing the deflate button.
Swill the liquid inside the bladder to ensure all internal surfaces are treated. Leave for 5 – 10 minutes then dump the fluid in turn through any dump valves.
The mixed components have a usable life span of 48 hours, allowing the dissipation of chemical strength
Results will improve where mixing with water temperatures above 20c /68f.
Your BCD is
The solution will give off gas (oxygen). Therefore DO NOT COVER OR SEAL any volume of mixed product within a container as the gas expansion may cause the container to rupture.
GoodToDive in its diluted form kills viruses, bacteria, and difficult to control organisms, such as spores, algae, yeast fungi and slime bacteria.
SPILLAGE DISPOSAL OF GRANULES
If the powder is spilled, personal protection should be used when cleaning it up – e.g. a mask and gloves. Do NOT let this chemical enter the environment. Sweep spilled substance into covered dry, plastic containers. Then store and dispose of according to local regulations.
This is an oxidising compound and may intensify fire, avoid use near naked flames. No smoking.
Harmful if swallowed
Causes serious eye irritation
May cause respiratory irritation
|Inhalation||Fresh air, rest.|
|Skin||Rinse skin with plenty of water or shower.|
|Eyes||Rinse with plenty of water (remove contact lenses if easily possible). Refer for medical attention.|
|Ingestion||Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Refer for medical attention.|
Dry Cool area, Temperature must not exceed 50C / 122F
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN